WELCOME TO HUMAN RESOURCES!
Student Workers Needed!
The Silver Creek School Corporation is offering employment to students as operation laborers in our buildings. High School students may apply for these positions immediately. Attached are documents related to the positions. Several key points:
- Only students aged 16+ are eligible.
- Parent permission is necessary and must be kept at the location where a minor is employed. Permission slips are to be turned into Dr. Eckert for approval. Students must be in good standing.
- Minors under the age of 18 years of age may not work for more than nine (9) hours in any one day, 40 hours in a school week, 48 hours in a non-school week, and six (6) days in any one week.
- Minors may not work past 11pm on a night followed by school.
Substitute Teachers Needed!
No college credits are needed now to apply to be a Substitute Teacher for SCSC. Pay is $100/day.
Process is simple and starts at central office with an application.
Silver Creek School Corporation does not discriminate against participants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. In order to complete the process in applying for an ECA and/or Substitute position the following forms must be completed and turned in at the Silver Creek School Corporation's Administration Building.
- Background Check - Go here to get started: https://secure.safevisitorsolutions.com/Safe/Volunteer/007600/em
- ECA/Substitute Application
- 2020 W4
- Direct Deposit Form
- Indiana WH-4
- I-9 Form: Note that you'll need some forms of ID for your I-9 check. Please stop by the central office so we can make copies.
- CPS - New Hire Form
- Email Direct Deposit Form
All of these are included in the Employment Document section on the left. Thank you for your interest!